Monday, September 21, 2009

me??? Kreativ..wow!



I have been nominated by Miss Kriss as a Kreativ blogger! Thank you ma'am!!!! Miss Kriss was nominated by another blogger and chose to pass it along to 7 of her blog pals.
Here are the rules:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.

..:::.. Here are the 7 things you may not know about me ..:::..
(1)
I am deathly afraid of frogs. It's abnormal. I know, I can admit it. I just hate the little boogers!
(2)
I have man hands. I probably wear the biggest ring size of anyone who will read this. My hands are gigantic!
(3)
Like Miss Kriss, I secretly LOVE all of the teeny bopper music. I have a Britney Spears CD in right now AND I may or may not have spent a crazy amount of money for Aubree and I to see Miley Cyrus in concert this November.
(4)
I love to cook. Notice I said cook, not bake. Baking is really not my thang.
(5)
I met my husband when I was 15 and I knew right then that I would someday be his wife. I honestly can't tell you why I knew it....I just did.
(6)
I love to travel. I think I may like it too much. The idea of planning a trip and packing for it and then going makes me happy. I love the parts most people dread.
(7)
I would like a do-over wedding. (to the same man of course!) I was young and there are so many things I would do differently this time around.
 
There you go, 7 things you didnt know about Alyse! Won't you sleep better tonight now that you know?
 
Here are my nominations for Kreativ bloggers:
 
 

3 comments:

Molly Turner said...

thanks for the nomination! I'll have to think about who I'll nominate.. hope the family is good!

Kim in the Cove said...

I am so honored!!! Yipee!!! I think the last thing I "won" was a cake walk at a Halloween carnival in elementary school. :)

Jamie said...

Thanks!!! I don't feel too Blog Kreativ these days, maybe this will get me motivated!!!