Friday, February 25, 2011

ABC's....boredom

So, after another week of Griffin being sick with some sort of fever virus/ear infection/sinus infection I think we are all finally on the mend....again!

I am back at work for the first full day this week but managed not to fall behind by coming in and taking work home with me....YAY!

So, since I am a little preoccupied right now here is something I found at Becky's blog to keep me busy.




A - Age: 25


B - Bed size: King
C - Chore you hate: Folding and hanging up laundry
D - Dogs: One, and that's one too many....
E - Essential start to your day: kissing my babies good morning
F - Favorite color: green
G - Gold or Silver: Silver, or white gold
H - Height: About 5'3"

I - Instruments you play: Zero, although I am learning piano as Aubree learns...I can play Mary Had a Little Lamb!
J - Job Title: Admin Assistant/Bookkeeper
K - Kids: 2, Aubs and Griffy
L - Live: Alabama
M - Mom's name: Carla
N - Nickname: None....how boring?!
O - Overnight hospital stays: lots and lots, lived there for a month before Griffin arrived. Check the 2009 blog archives for that ordeal :)
P - Pet Peeve - texting and driving
Q - Quote from a movie: "Sometimes there just aren't enough rocks." Forrest Gump
R - Right/Left: Righty

S - Siblings - younger sister, and sister in law, and soon to be brother in law
T - Time you wake up: 5:30
U - Underwear: scuse me??? yes i wear them?
V - Veggies you dislike: none! love them all!
W - What makes you run late: my husband
X - Xrays you've had: xrays? well, not too many....ultrasounds seem to be my thing...
Y - Yummy food you make: My husband likes my version of Friday Pasta from Tazikis, and I make some mean homemade mac-n-cheese.
Z - Zoo animal: Tigers and Lions...and gorillas....well, all of them. LOVE the zoo.

No comments: