Wednesday, December 3, 2008

23 weeks!



It has been quite some time since I posted, sorry! I guess no news is good news at this point.


Little man, yes he is definetly a boy (see for yourself) is doing great. He is much more active than I remember Aubree being at this stage in the game.


Placenta Previa is still rearing it's ugly head. As of now my uterus has not repositioned the placenta so we still get to look foward to a C-Section about 3-5 weeks early! Just hope this little guy has those lungs ready early.


Oh, and a side note. Aubree said the funniest thing today. **Mommy, I can't wait to see my baby's 'bilica corb'.** Bless her heart, she is trying so hard to understand every bit of whats going on.


1 comment:

Kim in the Cove said...

I love it that they added "boy" and an arrow on your ultrasound!!!