Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Christmas List...

So, I could sit here and say all day long that all I want for Christmas is a happy family, continued health during this pregnancy, improved economic situation, peace on earth, and yadda yadda yadda. Don't get me wrong, ALL of those things are on the very very top of my list, but there are a few things I would really like to have. Here is the list:

1. Some short sleeved gowns for my growing belly and stay in the hospital this spring.

2. New house shoes, mine really are pitiful looking.

3. A new robe to have for the hospital.

4. A recipe book that will hold index cards that I can write out recipes and save them neatly.

(This is part of my efforts to become more organized.)

5. The usual replenishing of socks and underwear.

6. Money for my picture package with Apryl Murphy for the baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey alyse! thanks for your blog comment and for the shout out!!! i hope you get all of the things on your list!!! i cant wait for that sweet baby boy griffin!! i am loving your ideas for his nb session!!! i'll start looking for some things to tuck him away in!!! hope yall have a great christmas and give aubree some love for me : )

am