Thursday, December 4, 2008

...worry

I am beginning to realize that Satan puts the smallest, off-the-wall things in our lives to bring us down and the thing I am struggling with right now is WORRY!!
Dr.Google, who I have come to rely heavily on in the past 20 weeks, has informed me of every single thing that can go wrong with a placenta previa pregnancy and also the obstacles this child would have to go through if and when he is born early.
Therefore, I am officially banning myself from Googling anything that has to do with previa or premature birth. God is my new rescource for this difficult pregnancy and I am certain he wouldn't give me anything I couldn't handle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think there's been a bunch of studies that have shown that because of google and other online tools like that people are self-diagnosing themselves way too often... often finding incredibly obscure things that they're supposedly afflicted with.