Friday, March 25, 2011

Fun Fridays

HAPPY HAPPY FRIDAY!
Did it seem like the Universe added an extra day to this week for anyone else?

Today, I decided to join Jen over at
for
Fun Fridays

This weekend we have nothing, I repeat, NOTHING planned!
Well, Aubree and her Ladybugs are supposed to have a ball game Saturday but since there is a 95% chance of rain according to the local news...I am thinking we may not have that game.
(((The Ladybugs played last night {in the freezing cold} and won 18-12 bytheway)))
I am completely fine with staying in this weekend and cooking meals instead of eating out and catching up on some housework.

xoxo,

1 comment:

Mademoiselle Michael Blog said...

Can I just say I absolutely adore the fact that they are called ladybugs? How stinkin' cute is that?! Enjoy your weekend!! :) MademoiselleMichael