Tuesday, March 15, 2011

i need some cardigan advice...

Ok, some of you may not know but I work for a nonprofit organization called
We are a Christian foster placement and adoption agency. We also offer birthmother services and family counseling.
We are having our Annual Benefit Dinner next Tuesday featuring former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee.
(Click the link if you are interested in tickets!)
i. am. super. excited.
This guy could....maybe....might...be in the running to replace Obama become the next President.

So, of course, I am worried about what to wear.
...and...
I am really not interested in spending any money on a dress, so I think I will rewear this guy.
I need to find a cardigan or light jacket to wear with it though and I am not sure about the color. I am thinking teal? or the coppery brown color?
What do you think?

1 comment:

The VanZoerens said...

Super cute dress! I think a teal cardigan would look great :)