Thursday, February 12, 2009

5 lbs!!!!!!

I am so happy! We had our ultrasound late this afternoon and the tech guessed Griffin's weight at 5lbs. There is about a 6oz margin of error either way BUT since we still have one week to go and babies gain 8oz-1lb per week its pretty safe to say that he will be at least 5 lbs when he gets here. Prayers are working folks. I cant wait until next Friday when I get to hold this little boy in my arms and know that he is here safe and sound. NICU time doesn't scare me anymore. I am just thankful that the NICU is available.
I still don't have a time for surgery. Maybe that will get scheduled tomorrow. I will post updates as I know them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Alyse!! That is so exciting! I can't wait to see the pictures!! Good luck with everything!