Friday, January 16, 2009

Home Sweet Home v2.0

Its nice to be home again, even if its only for a few days. Like always no news is good news. The bleeding is slow and the terbutaline is still making me feel icky but other than that life is good!
I am on complete bedrest with bathroom privileges only. I can take car rides and sit with my feet up at other peoples houses but that's about it. I will go back to see Dr.F in a week if we can make it that long without another L&D trip.
Our church family is still helping out with meals which is just amazing and trust me very much appreciated by Zach, who would otherwise be shopping and cooking every night on top of the other chores he has adopted around here.
Our family is helping out tremendously too. Granny Marge is coming over and getting Aubree fed and off to school so Zach can be at work at a decent time. She is also picking her up in the afternoon a lot and helping around the house. Mom is trying to get the nursery finished..and everyone else is just doing all of the in-between stuff.
Aubree is also being a big big helper. She is bringing me more snacks than I can handle and "talking to Griffin so he will be good". She is learning to brush her hair and pin it back with a clip and also had a first try with the hair dryer the other day! I can't believe how fast she is growing up!

1 comment:

April said...

BLESS YOUR HEART! I'm really bad about keeping up with people's blogs, but I'm sitting here feeding Silas so I thought I would do something to keep me entertained. I am so sorry about the problems that you are having... and I am definitely praying for you and baby Griffin. Glad you're doing better and are home again! Let me know if there's anything I can do for you!