Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Home Sweet Home..

I am SO happy to be home. I got discharged from the hospital this morning and we just went ahead and picked Aubree up at school early so we wouldn't have to make several trip's out. She was so happy and excited to see us there to get her!

Zach's grandma came over this afternoon and picked up around the house for us because I am stuck here and it will drive me crazy if there are things laying around everywhere.

It was also nice to see all of the cards in the mailbox from friends and church family. Some of the ladies are cooking for us for the next few nights so I am excited for that because like all churches, we have some AWESOME cooks :) I am also planning to freeze leftovers so we will have some things put away for later.

Thanks for all the kind thoughts and prayers...Griffin and his placenta are behaving for the time being so lets hope we can keep it that way for the next 8 weeks.

2 comments:

sarahrob19 said...

I am glad that you are doing better & that you & baby are safe! If you need ANYTHING at all we are always home & just a phone call away! My number is 653-6450!

Rita said...

Glad to hear that you are at home now. You don't do anything but EAT! Call us if you need anything and I am still trying to work it out to visit soon, not sure when it will be, but it does not sound like you need too much excitement right now anyway. LOVE YA bunches!