Friday, January 30, 2009

Things I love!

So, I am feeling a little Oprahish..lol--Maybe its our current weight similarity...haha..there's my funny for the day..err..week.

I have decided I am going to post all of "Alyse's favorite things" through the year 2009.

My first is a Christmas gift we recieved from Aunt Ann and Uncle Bill. I hadn't even heard of these but they are so awesome!

flip video camcorder Pictures, Images and Photos

It's a Flip Video, Digital Camcorder. Let me just tell you, these things are nifty.

They have a usb port built in so you dont have to keep up with cords and cables to upload to your computer. They have two memory sizes, a 30 min and 60 min version. They aren't expensive, I think the 30 min one is about $80 at WalMart.

The video quality is pretty good too. Here is a video that I shot with it last week :)

Aubree Rockstar


No comments: