Friday, January 9, 2009

Praise the lord---and pass the ammunition...

Thank goodness things have still remained uneventful for the last few days as far as the baby is concerned. We had a lovely meal from a wonderful church member last night and things have just been very easygoing....BUT
When I was discharged Wednesday, Zach and I stopped at Walgreens to get my prescription and he noticed his debit card was missing...now if you know my husband you can probably guess that this happens about once a month. This time though, I just had a feeling that it was not going to be at home on the counter so we called right away and cancelled it. Well last night after dinner Zach got online to pay some bills and noticed two charges to his debit card
1- Popeyes Chicken $7.xx
2-Kangaroo Gas $20.00
Someone found his card and decided to have a tank of gas and some lunch on us. I don't know what it is about this that makes me so mad...its like people think because you drop your card-they have the right to go shopping with it! Anyway, he called and filed out a police report last night and hopefully there will be some surveillance video of this person using his card so we can maybe keep this person from doing this to someone else.
On a lighter note, 4D ultrasound is today so I will have some sweet pics to post later.

1 comment:

Kim in the Cove said...

LOL! I am relieved you're only out $27. Sounds like kids, really. I have had friends lose a card and within minutes there are thousands of dollars in charges. Glad this all worked out well for you guys.